Friday, February 24, 2012

Enjoying life!

It has been pretty busy these past few weeks with school and trips. A few weekends ago Kari and I went to Oxford with her University, it was a chilly day but very sunny. The town was beautiful and rich in history. We both had a very good day and learned a little about Oxford University.
For Valentine's day, I had Kari thinking we were going to be spending it apart, instead I suprised her and we enjoyed a nice dinner and each others company. I told her that I would not let our only Valentine's day in England be spent apart. I think I made her a happy girl.
This past week, I did not have any classes because it was set aside for studying and doing Uni work, I got all my done before the week so I could enjoy Kari's company, we went for afternoon tea in a town called St. Albans near Kari's university on Wednesday. I was sort of hesitant to go, but to my suprise it was very good. They give you a plate full of pastries and a pot of tea, it was nice to just relax and enjoy it.
I have not been as involved with the football team lately because a few of their games being cancelled due to inclement weather. This Sunday though there is a game verse Gloucester, a college nearby. It will be good to see how far they have come since I have last seen them play. It seems like forever! There are three games in seven days though, which personally I do not think is good, but all the guys are looking forward to it. I will not be able to attend the last game though because Kari and I will be in Amsterdam! We are both looking very forward to it!
I am definately getting used to London now, with the tube and just always having people around. It can be overwhelming, but for the most part is very enjoyable. It is crazy to think about, but that I have almost been here for two months, time is certainly flying by, so I need to make the most of it.
















Cheers,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment