Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting Ready to Leave

Hello all,
I am very excited to be leaving to London soon! Preparing for this trip happened very fast but it will be a great experience for me. I will try to update this blog at least once a week to keep all of you informed of what is happening with me while I am in England. Kari and I will be leaving this Thursday, January 5th. We will be arriving in London on the 6th of January at 6:35 AM London time. This will give us three days to explore and get everything figured out before I begin my school activities. We are both very excited to be going together. I know five months seems like quite a long time, but it will go extremely fast and I want to capture as many memories as I can.

I want to take a moment and thank a few people. Mom, I recognize it probably was not the easiest thing for you to see me go to London but I know you understand that it will be a great experience for me. You are always behind me in whatever I do and I greatly appreciate it. I love you mom! I would also like to thank all my family members who are excited for me to take this once in a lifetime opportunity. It makes me feel so grateful that you guys are excited for me and are supporting me. I love all you guys. I will keep you updated and if anyone wants to Skype let me know! My Skype name is burtona67.

Love,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment