Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Touring Around

Kari and I did quite a bit of touring and shopping while she was here for the past week and a half. We both had a ton of fun but, are looking forward to our studies! Kari left this morning to go to her school, University of Hertfordshire. A bus took her from Heathrow Airport to her university so we went together and had lunch and said our farewells. She seems to be getting settled in and having a lot of fun so I am happy for her!


This past weekend, Kari and I went on a Bus Tour which was a lot of fun! We saw many of London’s top tourist attractions and took lots of pictures. Kari thought I was overly obsessive about it, as I got in the way of some of her pictures. We had a good laugh. My favorite building so far is Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, it is beautiful! We also went to one of London’s most famous markets on Saturday called Borough Market. Kari was really looking forward to it and I was looking forward to the food! It was a cool place to see and the food was good! On Sunday, we went to Trafalgar Square, we saw street performers and people dressed up in costumes like the Queen of England to take pictures with. It was a lot of fun and just a cool place to be at, there were a ton of people and we got some good pictures.

I started school on Monday and it is going good so far, I think I will enjoy all of my classes. I am especially excited about The Business of Sport class I am taking, I think it will be extremely interesting and is right up my alley! Kari and I just enjoyed our last few nights together in London. We did some shopping at IKEA for kitchen supplies so we can cook! That was an adventure!  I went to my first American Football practice over here today. I think it will be a very good learning experience and I am really looking forward to that, I am still unsure if I will be able to play or not though, might just help with the coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment